[TYPO3-english] REALURL - No hashcode/parameters passed -- Exclude Page from url

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:40:28 CET 2011

Hi!

Tobias Dörner wrote:
> Hi Dimtry, Jan and Andreas,
> about<offtopic>make peace not war ^^</offtopic>

No war :) It happens so that Jan (and sometimes Andreas) come to the
RealURL threads and post something like "Use coolURI instead", which is
neither on topic, nor it gives any answers to the user's question. I
consider it bad practice. But if Jan does that, I would probably follow and
do the same to balance his posts with mine in CoolURI threads :) Than we
can agree not to post useless stuff in threads dedicated to each other's
extensions.

No war :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov