[TYPO3-english] problem with External Data Import ext

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:42:30 CET 2011

Hi guys and specially François,
i'm doing some filed thest with the extention external_import and i'm
encountring a little glitch.
As I understood these kind of errors in email report are per record errors:

*These fields are not properly updated in database:
(first_name,last_name,name) Probably value mismatch with fieldtype.*

The matter is that with > 20.000 record is kinda impossible to get which
record contains the offending data, is there a way to add or see the record
id in the reports or in the devlog.

I tried to track back the code but I could really succeed in this, I thought
easy stuff to do though :(.

Any help?

Thanks,