[TYPO3-english] tq_seo, page only in one language

Tomasz Melcer nospam.liori at o2.pl
Mon Mar 21 19:54:03 CET 2011

Hello,

I've got a problem with TEQneers SEO Enhancements. I use this extension
mostly for sitemaps.

I've got a tree shared between two languages: example.com and
example.se. RealURL is configured to translate these domains into proper
&L= GET parameters.

Most of pages are in both languages, but there are few pages
(example.se/only-in-swedish/) which are only in one language. This is
done by making two checkboxes active: "Hide default translation of page"
and "Hide page if no translation for current language exists". This
makes example.com/only-in-swedish/ return 404, which is a desired result.

My problem is that tq_seo puts both example.se/only-in-swedish/ and
example.com/only-in-swedish/ are put into the sitemap files.

How can I remove only example.com/only-in-swedish/ from these sitemaps?

I googled a bit, but found no information about this extension other
than official documentation, and that documentation just says it should
work. Maybe there are better ways to generate XML sitemaps?

Thanks,

Tomasz Melcer