[TYPO3-english] REALURL - No hashcode/parameters passed --Exclude Page from url

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon Mar 21 12:08:29 CET 2011

Hi, Tobias.

> /* The very last segment can never be excluded. */
> That’s what I know too. But it is the last segment before Parameters of
> extension. In this case it should be the "middle". Or does it mean the
> segment before extension parameters is not in the middle? When it is, then
> it doesn’t work.
> http://localhost/page/extensionMayBe-tt_news
> /page/ is the path segment I don’t want to have in url.

Well, just think how RealURL works: it replaces all stuff behind '?' with
some meaningful segments. It means, that some id=5 may be represented as
page-1/page-2/page-3/ or page-1/page-3/ or page-2/page-3/ - you see -
everytime you need to have 'page-3', because it is the path segment of page
with id=5 and it *must* present in url, because only 'page-3' may be decoded
to id=5. If you exclude it and have, f.e. 'page-2' (previous segment), it'll
be decoded to different id and all your extension params will come to
different page, where your ext don't even exist! You get the idea?