[TYPO3-english] Have I been hacked? Please help.

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Sun Mar 20 07:20:32 CET 2011

Hi,

first of all:

If you feel that you have a security related issue, please contact the
Security Team at security at typo3.org as this is the *only* place to
discuss such things!

Some additional information: A common hack which is not related to TYPO3
is via FTP. So please check all your index.* and all your js files if
they have been modified lately and include some additional lines at the
end. Problem is that your computer (or the one who has the FTP access)
includes a virus and stole the FTP credentials.

Furthermore you should change alll your passwords concering the website,
including FTP, database, ....

Am 19.03.2011 10:06, schrieb Andreas Becker:
> How to get access to the backend you can contact me via PM. IMHO it is not
> good to discuss this here on the list as actually everyone can already read
> how to get inside TYPO3 if the developers and site adminstrators don't take
> at least common security measures into account.

If this is not the common way via install tool / localconf.php, please
share your information with the Security Team. Either contact the team
with the given email address or myself!

Georg