[TYPO3-english] REALURL - No hashcode/parameters passed -- Exclude Page from url

Tobias Dörner hermes1 at web.de
Fri Mar 18 21:21:53 CET 2011

Hi List,
Hi Dimtry,

for two days now i keep busy to solve two problems that drive me crazy^^
1.  To exclude a page of the pageTree . Means I don’t want to have it
visible in the url. I have done already about klicking checkbox “exclude
from url” but it doesn’t work although cache is cleared.

2. No Parameters of Extensions pass the url. On mouse over a link everything
looks fine(correct path and parameter translation). But on klicking on a
link there are no parameters passing. Either there is an error or simply an
empty site without parameters.
'postVarSets' => array(

   '_DEFAULT' => array(

     'name' => array(

      array(

        'GETvar' => 'tx_extension_pi1[xyz]',

        'lookUpTable' => array(

        'table' => 'tx_extension_table',

 ß all the other stuff à

      ),

    ),

  ),

),

At the moment I don’t have any more ideas. Does anybody know the problem?
Im using T3 4.5.2 and the latest realurl version.

Regards

Tobi