[TYPO3-english] usability copy'n'paste in old backend

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Mar 18 19:02:34 CET 2011

Hi,

10.3.2011 13:22, Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:
> thx. I just started the implementation. Page module also is kind of list module, so it's not that difficult, only the chaotic code in page module makes the life harder.
> Let's see it there is an outcome ;)

This is great news. Until now I have used the kb_nescefe (with which you can make columns easily and also pasting works with page module) together with rlmp_tmplselector but now since there is this new backend layout + frontend layout possibility I would love to stick just to the core features and minimize extensions.

I humbly inquire if this is planned for 4.5 or 4.6?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*