[TYPO3-english] Fexible content element renames my images?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:31:49 CET 2011

Hi.

I am setting up a flexible content element that displays a small gallery
with four images.

If I click "Browse for files" and chose the same image for all four
image fields, a number is added to the filename. If I chose myimage.jpg
then the filenames will be changed to myimage_01, myimage_02, myimage_03.

These images do not exist and therefor nothing will be displayed in the
frontend.

The same thing happen if I chose an image, remove and the chose it
again. The second time I chose it a number will be added to the filename.

How do I avoid this behavior?

My TS for the image fields looks like this:

10 = IMAGE
10.file.import = fileadmin/billeder/
10.file.import.current = 1
10.file.import.listNum = 0