[TYPO3-english] realURL href attribute of links wrong (multi-language site)

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Mar 18 13:59:27 CET 2011

Hello,

I have a really weird problem with realURL. I'm using TYPO3 4.5.2 and
realURL 1.10.2.
My site has two languages (L=0 for German and L=1 for English). The link
titles and the page content os alway in the correct language but the
href attribute of the actual links is somtimes German where it has to be
English.

To be more clear: I have a called page called "Scientific Assistants"
which is a subpage of "Team", but the link in the generated menu looks
like this:

As you can see the actual url is half English and half German, where as
the title is in English. That does only happen with some urls though.
Another link in the same menu is ok:

I already cleared the cache multiple times and compared the
configuration of both pages. I can't find any differences except for the
title.
Do you have a clue what might be happening here?

Thanks
Martin

P.S The mixed up link actually works but so does the correct one when I
type it in manually.