[TYPO3-english] RealURL - no spaceCharacter

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Mar 18 13:09:59 CET 2011

[sorry, I somehow hit send on the other (empty) email]

Hi Urs, maybe you can try to modify the extension code? All the
imprortant code is in class.tx_realurl.php and
class.tx_realurl_advanced.php I think which can be found at
typo3conf/ext/realurl/ . In both files you can look for the variable
$space. I think it's just the two functions lookUp_cleanAlias and
encodeTitle. Maybe you can fix it.

Martin