[TYPO3-english] set default Image Alignment with TCEFORM

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Thu Mar 17 13:16:02 CET 2011

hey,

using pageTS I can disable not needed Image Orientation for the textpic
and image element. Actually I'm only interested in the textpic.

TCEFORM.tt_content.imageorient.removeItems = 1,2,8,9,10,17,25,26

this works pretty nice... but I can't find any way to define a new
default value, as the standard default value seems to be 17, and as I
don't what this to be available I get the following message in the
select [ INVALID VALUE ("17") ]

I tried to set it with something like this... but no luck :/
TCEFORM.tt_content.imageorient = 18
TCEFORM.tt_content.imageorient.default = 18

any hints?

cheers

PS: I looked at http://wiki.typo3.org/TSref/TCEFORM but there is no
description on howto set a default, just howto add/remove...

PPS: I know that with disableNoMatchingValueElement = 1 the error would
go away and it would select the first available value, but that would be
0 and not 18 :/