[TYPO3-english] [news2] Show 2nd media element in listview

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Thu Mar 17 08:03:41 CET 2011

Hi,

first of all: for everybody who wants to try news2. currently the media
elements are kind of broken but will be fixed this week.

Am 17.03.2011 07:23, schrieb Josef Florian Glatz:
> A) is there a way to get the second media element which has checked
> "show in preview views"? My idea behind this is that I want to make
> different listviews for typo3tuts. (listview with image (num0) for the
> imageslider an startpage; listview with image (num1) for thumb on
> listview-grid; listview with image (num2) for listview-rows)

check the comments in forViewHelper, especially the iteration-attribute

iteratior.index gives you the count.

> B) is there a setting to hide images in detailview, which have "show in
> preview views" checked?

no but you can check that with fluid as well, using a if condition

Georg