[TYPO3-english] [news2] Show 2nd media element in listview

Josef Florian Glatz typo3 at josdesign.at
Thu Mar 17 07:23:18 CET 2011

Hi list,

I'm actually building my t3videoblog with news2 (Georg convinced me^^ ).
When I check "Show in preview views" on two media elements only the
first media element will be shown in listview.

A) is there a way to get the second media element which has checked
"show in preview views"? My idea behind this is that I want to make
different listviews for typo3tuts. (listview with image (num0) for the
imageslider an startpage; listview with image (num1) for thumb on
listview-grid; listview with image (num2) for listview-rows)

B) is there a setting to hide images in detailview, which have "show in
preview views" checked?

any suggestions or tipps? :-)

thx in forward

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news2/