[TYPO3-english] Page type "Standard" has no "Extended" tab

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:47:00 CET 2011

Hi,

Page type "Standard" has no "Extended" tab. But other page types do
have this tab.

Workaround for now: make a page a Shortcut or Folder, add the
TempaVoila template designs, and then change page type back to
Standard. But this is not how it's supposed to work.

TYPO3 version 4.5.0 till 4.5.2, TV 1.5.4, database compare done, etc.

It didn't occur to me before, because ROOT is often a shortcut page.
So I checked 4.4.x and there it goes well on standard pages..

Any ideas? List it as a bug? Or do I overlook a simple setting? Should
I introduce the advanced pagetype back?

Thanks, Vincent