[TYPO3-english] Conditional menu with page id

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Wed Mar 16 01:37:51 CET 2011

Hi Ktt,

first of all I wonder if Ktt is you real name. Have a look at the
mailinglist guidelines [1].

Am 15.03.11 13:18, schrieb ktt:

> I would like to build conditional HMENU where some
> links to pages would be styled according to page id.
> What conditionals should I use - if, CASE?

depending of your setup maybe you could use optionsplit [2], but I think
what you need is the setting "subst_elementUid" of the TMENUITEM object
in TSref [3].

Maybe you could post some code so we could help you.

HTH
Patrick