[TYPO3-english] Typoscript in a file

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Tue Mar 15 15:11:54 CET 2011

For the ones that were not able to understand how to use TS in a file
instead that in the DB  I just have found this:

http://jasonlefkowitz.net/2007/01/easier_typoscri/

It suggests also a mixed way, using external editors through a Firefox
add on, nut I think this has been already made old by the new editor in
Typo3 available since 4.4.x.

But is there an english version of this link?

http://www.typo3.net/forum/beitraege/thema/39250/

Il 14/03/2011 16.04, Tomasz Melcer ha scritto:
> On 13.03.2011 23:24, Ivano Luberti wrote:
>> If I have well understood you cannot have different templates in
>> different sub trees? Do you mean that you have several TS files one for
>> each template record?
> My webpage isn't complicated enough for this to be required -- one 10kB
> TS file, including lots of comments. But I imagine having multiple files
> with page-specific TS included in relevant parts would be next step for me.
>
> I also still use config editor for site-specific and page-specific
> configuration.
>
> Tomasz Melcer

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa