[TYPO3-english] problem with External Data Import ext

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:48:18 CET 2011

Sorry to confuse you François,
i'll try to explain myself better. I think i got ur point and I believe i
did everything correctly but anyways here is the external config of my field
in the ext_tables.php:
'nmc_external_approval' => array(
'exclude' => 0,
'label' =>
'LLL:EXT:nmc-adrxl-liga/lang/locallang_db.xml:tx_nmconnectors_accessdata.extapproval',
'config' => array(
'type' => 'radio',
'items' => array(
array('No',0),
array('Yes',1)
),
'default' => 0
)
),
[...]
$TCA['tt_address']['columns']['nmc_external_approval']['external'] = array(
0 => array(
'field' => 'user_extended_comm_info_radio',
'userFunc' => array(
'class' =>
'EXT:nmc-adrxl-liga/classes/class.tx_nmconnectors_transformations.php:&tx_nmconnectors_transformations',
'method' => 'getBoolCode'
)
)
);

The field is of course created correctly in the destination table and the
getBoolCode method simply assigns the value from the $record array to his
returned variable at the moment, cause at the end it should transform it
from the 3 incoming values to just 2, boolean alike (very easy
transformation).

But in the step "Data received for storage" the field
nmc_external_approval it's
always empty.
I have other fields with transformation and they just work like a charm.

Any further suggestion?

Thanks a lot,