[TYPO3-english] problem with External Data Import ext

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:14:54 CET 2011

Hi to all,
got a new little tricky problem in my exploration of external_import ext.
Everything seems to work fine but one little field.
What happens is that this field reaches correctly the debug step "Data
received (sample)" but then when it should get imported to the corresponding
destination field it magically disappear and i really don't understand why.
It's just a int field that should pass through some transformation but at
the moment the $record[FIELD] get just assigned to the returned vairable.

Any suggestion? I really don't get it.

Bests,