[TYPO3-english] tt_address

Ronald Renfro rlr55555 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:20:59 CET 2011

Hi,

after a doing a little of my homework aka google and friends, I thought maybe someone here could point me in the right direction.

I would like to use tt_address with the group functionality. I need to display all groups in a menu like structure (HMENU/TMENU) where the user can click on the group link and is presented a list of associated addresses...

Is it possible build a typoscript HMENU based on tt_address groups with links pointing to the plugin page?

The other idea I had would be to manually create the group pages put a plugin on each page with the group selected... (unwieldy approach and not very editor friendly)

Can someone share some knowledge on how to go forth with this?

Thanks
Ronald Renfro