[TYPO3-english] Typoscript in a file

Tomasz Melcer nospam.liori at o2.pl
Mon Mar 14 16:04:55 CET 2011

On 13.03.2011 23:24, Ivano Luberti wrote:
> If I have well understood you cannot have different templates in
> different sub trees? Do you mean that you have several TS files one for
> each template record?

My webpage isn't complicated enough for this to be required -- one 10kB
TS file, including lots of comments. But I imagine having multiple files
with page-specific TS included in relevant parts would be next step for me.

I also still use config editor for site-specific and page-specific
configuration.

Tomasz Melcer