[TYPO3-english] Validating the security token of this form has failed. Please reload the form and submit it again.

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Mar 14 13:41:02 CET 2011

Hi

Actually it is also good for business to recommend your customers to
switch NOW to
a newer version of TYPO3 and with this move it is the optimum for you and
the customer when you simply update all your server stuff. now they'll still
get 3 Year LTS while when they wait until next year or even later they will
need another switch much more earlier than 3 years.

Combine it like we do with a three years full service package and it will
work! Especially after those multiple updates and upgrades in the last year
where customers saw that a 3 year periode is the best they can get if they
start at the beginning of this periode with an updated site. We just got two
more people who still have 3.8 and one even 3.6.1 running and now want to
switch because of the 3 years continuance in the TYPO3 support for this
version. The LTS is a realy good selling argument for the next half year but
no more actually much later as there won't be any three years left!

Andi