[TYPO3-english] Idea to improve forge ;)

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Mon Mar 14 12:27:59 CET 2011

On 14/03/11 10:53, François Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I would like to have a list of my projects on that page - if I'm logged in.
>
> Suggested a long time ago :-)
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/537
>
> Add your voice to it, maybe things will move...
>
> Cheers

Hey Guys,

The problem is that currently only Sebastian is knowledgable about Red Mine.He
does not seem to have that much time. I would also like to see some more
dynamics on the homepage of forge. We are trying to get some more people into
the server admin team to overcome this. It should not stop you from adding your
voice there though ;-)

gRTz

ben
--