[TYPO3-english] Validating the security token of this form has failed. Please reload the form and submit it again.

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Mar 14 10:51:02 CET 2011

Hello Andreas,

i start refactoring this week and send you a direct message once i'm ready.

Additionally i think about a setup wizard ;)

I will add suggested extensions:
 - be_acl
 - piwik
 - piwikintegration
 - templavoila
 - quota for filemounts e.g. groups and users ;) ...
 - ...

Having this done you should be able to add a new tab to have the wec
skin stuff done ;)

Do you agree to concentrate on 4.5 instead of backporting everything to
4.4 or 4.3?

Regards
Kay