[TYPO3-english] Timeline extension

Simon Dawes typo3list at cerebrum.com.au
Mon Mar 14 05:47:06 CET 2011

Hi Mario,

We just did a project where we created an extension to create manage
timeline records in TYPO3 and display them using
http://simile.mit.edu/timeline/

We plan to document it and put it in the repository but are not ready
yet. You can contact me directly and I can give you more information if
you like.

Cheers Simon