[TYPO3-english] Validating the security token of this form has failed. Please reload the form and submit it again.

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Mar 13 11:47:31 CET 2011

Thanks Kay

Yep we also use combination ks_sitemgr be_acl - I will contact sebastian
directly - good idea. (DONE!)

But with ks_sitemgr we still have this grey field issue that we can enter
customers only in List view. If we enter them with list into the folder than
they show up and it actually works fine until now (we haven't gone to far
now :-))

Andi