[TYPO3-english] I just need to create exiting websites on my mac using TYPO3

Ralf-René Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Sat Mar 12 22:39:57 CET 2011

Jakob Pedersen schrieb:
> I am a graphic artist who needs to design. I find it very difficult to install TYP03

i think your problem is not TYPO3 (you will have the same problems with other CMS)
!!! your problem is at first the server environment !!!
all nessesary informations are giving to you in this thread (every time you answer, you begin a NEW
thread ... select replay, and not new ... or yor mailclient is working wrong...

i think you'll better get some help from a "technic guy)

--
Ralf-René Schröder
http://if-20.com  ... YAML templates for TYPO3