[TYPO3-english] mh_omsqlio and mm_relations

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Mar 12 10:08:06 CET 2011

Hi,

The SQL Frontend extension is a great extension to show your own databases if you are not a programmer as is the case here :)

Now I have some relations in database tables and I need to show these too. I have trouble to understand the proper format of this part in manual: Foreign keys (own col, table, foreign col [, show col, order, where];)

How and where is this inserted? I've tried for example following:

Table name:
tx_mytable_base

Show those database fields and links (coma list):
field1, field2, field3, (field4,tx_myrelationtable,field_1)

So what I want is the field4 would fetch from the table tx_myrelationtable the field_1

But this way it doesn't work.
Any hint or push to right direction very much appreciated, thanks!
--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*