[TYPO3-english] CONTENT cObj finds no pages when searching by "layout" column

Armin Rüdiger Vieweg info at professorweb.de
Sat Mar 12 02:29:31 CET 2011

Hello,

I've got a short question about a strange thing in TS.
I want to perform a query in pages table with the CONTENT cObject. This
looks like that:

blubb = CONTENT
blubb {
	table = pages
	select {
		pidInList = 1,2,3,4,5  #... in real I use a HMENU to fill it out
		where = cruser_id = 1
	}
	#renderObj not necessary for this example
}

This works perfectly. I get a list (with my renderObj) of pages, which
were created by the user with id 1.

If I change the where condition to:
where = layout = 1

I just get an empty result, although "layout" is a column of pages table,
like "cruser_id". Of course I've got data in db, which matches my
statements.

Maybe you have an idea, why this not works so easy.

Thanks!
~Armin