[TYPO3-english] How to install TYPO3 on my mac... Apache?

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sat Mar 12 00:24:13 CET 2011

W dniu 11-03-11 21:51, Jakob Pedersen pisze:
> What is MAMP PRO and how do i use it. How do i set up the MySQL, Apache, and
> PHP on my Mac. What are the programs... have never heard about Apache.. how
> do i start it.

Sorry Jakob, in such situation there is only two ways, or you'll use
google, or you'll go to mac geeks who'll install it for you...

MAMP PRO - if you'll write this in google you'll find nice mac package
which just allows you to _buy_ simple point'n'click system - follow the
onscrine instructions to start yor local webserver.

If it's too much - find someone who can help you...

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
http://www.typo3.pl | TYPO3 Polish Community