[TYPO3-english] Problems installing TYPO3 on mac

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Fri Mar 11 19:38:39 CET 2011

Hello Jakob,

I use MAMP PRO to set up the MySQL, Apache, and PHP on my Mac. Then install TYPO3 for each site I am developing.

Another way to go is to use Web Empowered Church's local demo install located at the bottom of this page.

http://webempoweredchurch.org/services/download-packages/

It has MAMP, TYPO3 and their starter site ready to go.

I am not for sure if imagemagick or graphicsmagick is ready to go in those packages but at least it will get you up and running.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc