[TYPO3-english] tt_address empty output

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Mar 10 20:35:35 CET 2011

Am 10.03.2011 19:21, schrieb Erdal Gök:
> don't remember, no need to include a static template? Delete Cache?
Hi Erdak,

thanks for your answer. I included the static template file "Addresses
(tt_address)" into my root template now. But it still doesn't work.
I also tried checking "Include Static Templates After Basis Templates"
and clearing all cache multiple times.

Maybe he doesn't find the standard template html file? Isn't it supposed
to be located under fileadmin/templates/ ?
But there is no file even remotely close to "addressgroups_default.htm".
Do you have such a file in there?

Regards
Martin