[TYPO3-english] tt_address empty output

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Mar 10 18:19:32 CET 2011

Hello,
I started using the tt_address extension but I don't get any output. I'm
starting to get desperate ;)

This is a short summary of what I did:
1. installed the extension (including the database setup)
2. created a subfolder (sysfolder) in my site-tree
3. created an address group group from within the list panel (inside the
aforementioned subfolder)
4. created an address and assigned it to the address group )filled in
some sample values of course)
5. under Page I went to a subpage and added a new content element of
type "Addresses". There I selected the address group (I tried to select
just the single address too).

The page renders but the content section, where the address should
appear, stays empty :(

What am I missing? I hope you can help me.

Best
Martin

P.S. Afterwards I installed wt_directory and there the output works. But
that isn't quite what I want.