[TYPO3-english] scandinavian letters in domain and realurl

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Mar 10 07:52:50 CET 2011

Hi,

In Finland we can have scandinavian letters in domain. I have this one site, exämple.fi, and this domain record with redirection to the domain with no scandinavian letters:

exämple.fi -> example.fi

Now the redirection doesnt' work. Instead I get error:

Reason: RealURL error: unable to determine rootpage_id for the current domain.

Even the realurl for this site is unabled, config.tx_realurl_enable = 0

Domain redirection without scandinavian letters works ok.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*