[TYPO3-english] Editing BE records with a FE form

Bernard Munslow bernard.munslow at iws.es
Wed Mar 9 12:49:42 CET 2011

Hi Stephen,

Why don't you delegate the editing of your records on another extension?

You have several options:

FE Form Edit API
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/mth_feedit/current/

Or,

BE Login Simulation for FE Users, and thus allow them to edit the
records with the feeditor or feeadvancededitor
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/simulatebe/current/

Greetings,

.- Bernard