[TYPO3-english] Normal User in Backend don't see any page tree at all

Gorosito Gonzalo xgonzalo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:39:09 CET 2011

Andreas,
*
*Have you checked the permissions! or i.e. be_acl installed but not assigned
*
*any acls*
How do I check this? Its a fresh install with 2 pages created, I'm not using
a module, I don't have even a template installed.

*Have you checked the db-mounts! are they set in the group or at the user if
he does not inherit the group settings?
*I just have a group with all the permissions that I mentioned configured
and a user with this group assigned, I tried to give to the group the site
root as db mount, and checked in the user profile for "inherit" the group db
mounts but the page tree is still empty. I can give you access to the site
if you want, its all for testing purposes.

Regards

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:03 AM, Andreas Becker <ab.becker at web.de> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Have you checked the permissions! or i.e. be_acl installed but not assigned
> any acls
> Have you checked the db-mounts! are they set in the group or at the user if
> he does not inherit the group settings?
>
> Andi
>

> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Gorosito Gonzalo <xgonzalo at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have a fresh install of typo3 4.5.2 and I've created 2 pages in the
> root
> > level. Now I created a user with permissions set in its group (described
> > below) and when I log in with it I just don't see in Page or List module
> > any
> > page at all, actually the page tree frame is completely empty, any
> clues??
> >
> > Group permissions:
> > - Modules:
> >   - Web