[TYPO3-english] problem with External Data Import ext

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:56:51 CET 2011

UPDATE:
I found it (stupid me), i didn't really understand that "additional_fields"
do not have to be declared if u also want to import them ;).
So now the import goes smooth but still  it gives me "syncronization
failed!" even if the data are all correctly imported.
It always stops at the debug message "TCEmain data".

Never get to reach the following steps "New IDs" and "Synchronisation of
table..." that sometimes (and I didn't get how) it reached.

Any idea anyone?

Bests,
Nicola