[TYPO3-english] Copy page different on apahce & windows server ?

Rob De Vries dev at rob-ot.be
Mon Mar 7 10:06:07 CET 2011

Hey,

I have 2 'almost' identical TYPO3 sites:
on on my dev (osx, MAMP:  Apache/2 PHP/5.2.13 )
and a production server (Windows 7: Apache/2.2.16 (Win32) PHP/5.2.14)

The production server runs as good as a windows server with apache can run. Core
hasn't been patched except for a imagemagic path patch.

The strange thing is that when I copy a page on the windows server (templavoila
with FCE's and normal CE), the page itself does get duplicated but the elements
are all references and the translation isn't copied.
This behavior only occurs on the production server, not on dev.

Anyone else have had this strange behavior ?

Googled this issue witch only lead me to ld bug reports.

Tnx for an tips.

Rob De Vries
www.rob-ot.be