[TYPO3-english] tt_news on the frontpage

Michael Cannon mc at aihr.us
Sat Mar 5 14:37:49 CET 2011

For the first single news item, use a list or latest news plugin with a
limit one and it's own template.

For the following four, use a list or latest news plugin, Limit 4, set List
StartId to 1 and use the main site or it's own template.

The Limit and List StartId options are on the Other Settings tab.

--
Michael Cannon
CEO, Aihrus

Professional Migration to TYPO3 from most Website Management Systems