[TYPO3-english] tt_products page order

John Baldwin johnbaldwintypo3 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 10:04:14 CET 2011

I am using tt_products on a site for a small store presence.

However, the system gets user information (name, address, etc.) at the very end of the process.

I'd like for the system to gather the user's personal information earlier so that I can calculate tax and shipping based on the user's location. I can't find a way to do that with tt_products. Does anyone know if this is possible (and if so, how)?

If it's not possible, does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement that would serve this need?

John