[TYPO3-english] tt_news update embedded youtube code is shown

Peter Ruijter peter.ruijter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:50:34 CET 2011

Hi,

I've updated my tt_news installation to 3.0.1 but now only the embedded code
of the yourtube code is shown on the frontend and not the youtube movie.

I saw in the changes for tt_news 3.0 document that the general_stdWrap is
cleared by default, but how can I fix this.
Adding "plugin.tt_news.general_stdWrap.parseFunc <
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc" to my TS template will not solve the problem.

Has anyone a good solution for this?

Best regards,

Peter