[TYPO3-english] problems using specific content for different website usergroups

Luca Pavan - emmecubo S.r.l. l.pavan at emmecubo.it
Fri Mar 4 09:27:56 CET 2011

Hi,
i'm developing a typo3 website, and i've got a problem using different
contents for different user types: i created on storage folder the website
usergroup "group_1" and the website usergroup "group_2", then the website
user "luca" and the website user "andrea". I associated luca on group
"group_1" and andrea on group_2.

Even if on sheet access i select group_1 for a specific content, i can't see
anything if user "luca" log in. But user "luca" can see the same specific
content if i select "show at any login".

I'm using typo 4.5.0 LTS and fe_login extension

Please help me solving this problem, it's a very important question.

Of course you can ask me any other question.

Thanks to all

Luca