[TYPO3-english] Mega Menu with Typo3

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:58:55 CET 2011

Hi,

Does this one come close? It's done with TypoScript. The columns are
TV elements. It's rather flexible, but not 100%, so you have to make a
few choices (which are easily to change afterwards). You can put
content as well as links inside. It is done with optionsplit.

Here it is: www.karindezoeteonline.nl - this is a first stage made in
2008, in a few months it will be developed further; mainly styles. One
important issue: the main level menu link does not get an active/hover
state. That will be solved too in the next stage.

Greetz, Vincent