[TYPO3-english] R: Extension confict t3blog and typogento

Peter spam at me.not
Thu Mar 3 13:33:17 CET 2011

Nice one :-) thanks Riccardo.

At least it stops breaking my shop.
I will try it out and see how the blog works later..

Why did I not think of that!?  :p

It would be nice if the guys who make the extensions say there is a
conflict between extension x and extension y. And not just say there
may be a conflict between mootools libraries and prototype libraies
Who know what js libs each extension is using?

And actually even better suggest this option in the manual in the
first place. I took me ages to figure out that there was a conflict
between the libs. As the original symptoms were just that the Magento
shops one-page checkout did not work in IE8 but did in Firefox and
Opera. And everything else was working.. go figure..
(ok rant over)