[TYPO3-english] R: Extension confict t3blog and typogento

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Thu Mar 3 12:17:37 CET 2011

I guess you could simply avoid adding the t3blog related typoscript (include static from extensions...)  globally in your main TS template; instead, use an EXT template ad hoc for the blog pages.

Regards

Riccardo De Contardi - Web Developer
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561