[TYPO3-english] Extension confict t3blog and typogento

Peter spam at me.not
Thu Mar 3 12:12:32 CET 2011

Hi All

We have installed t3blog(extension) and typogento(extension) with the
magento shop.

I have a conflict  between the libraries of Magento (prototype) and the
Libraries of  t3blog (Mootools ).

I am trying to find out why the t3blog libraries (Mootools) are being
included in all of the typo3 pages it appears that the t3blog template is
somehow loaded by all typo3 pages.
Even though there is no mention of t3blog or the mootools anywhere in
my main t3 template.

How do I stop that without breaking the t3blog extension?
(or is t3blog _just_ broken. ?)

My t3blog settings are out the box and are the only place I see
mootools referenced.

typo3config\ext\t3blog\static\t3blog\setup.txt

# config for realURL
config.baseURL = {$URL.baseURL}
config.tx_realurl_enable = {$CONFIGURATION.useRealURL}

# here everything is put together
page = PAGE
page.10 < plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.myblog

page.includeJS {
	10 = EXT:t3blog/static/js/mootools/mootools.js
}

page.headerData.1000 = COA
page.headerData.1000 {
	# load the .js for the blog
	10 = TEXT
	10 {
		value = <script type="text/javascript"
src="typo3conf/ext/t3blog/static/js/globalFuncs.js"></script>
	}
}

xmlnews = PAGE
xmlnews {
	typeNum = 100
	config {
		disableAllHeaderCode = 1
		additionalHeaders = Content-type:text/xml
		linkVars = L
		no_cache = 1
  		xhtml_cleaning = 0
  		admPanel = 0
  	}
  	10 = USER
	10 {
		# Call the user function
		userFunc = tx_t3blog_pi1->main
		widget.rss < plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.rss

		# Load "design" of the RSS-stuff
		# Attention! This will only work, when you are
		# using the static template "T3BLOG Layout".
		# The static template has included the full design of
		# a blog (position of widgets and much more)

		template =< plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.layoutBlog.40.80
	}
}

thanks
Peter