[TYPO3-english] indexed_search and grey hair ;)

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Mar 2 17:32:23 CET 2011

Hi,

I have serious troubles to configure some basic search properties. I've read the manual and searched the web, but no help. It seems only some of the typoscript works, not all. Or I just completely misunderstand the ts of the search.

For example I want to have 20 items in result list.

I try  plugin.tx_indexedsearch {

search.page_links = 20 (this was 10)

or

show.resultNumber = 20 (I guess this is boolean, but I'm shooting in the dark here)

no effect on either of them.

And also I want to hide in advanced search the style select box..

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*