[TYPO3-english] Dynamic path in file.import

Sune Brodersen Sune at talefod.dk
Wed Mar 2 16:09:39 CET 2011

Hi Joey,

The thing is that i both need the "currentfilename" plus the value of a
fe_user field called "cid", that should be loaded from the logged in user.

Its all done in a FCE datastructure with a field of etype:imagefixed.

My full XML for that field looks like this:

			<image type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Image</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>imagefixed</eType>
					<TypoScript>10 = IMAGE
10.file.XY = 200,150
10.file.import = uploads/
10.file.import.current = 1
10.file.import.listNum = 0
10.file.import.stdWrap.wrap = |tx_templavoila/

10.file.maxW.field = img_width
10.file.minW.field = img_width
10.file.maxH.field = img_height
10.file.minH.field = img_height

10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = link</TypoScript>
					<proc type="array">
						<int>0</int>
						<HSC type="integer">0</HSC>
						<stdWrap></stdWrap>
					</proc>
					<preview></preview>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<label>Image</label>
					<config type="array">
						<type>group</type>
						<internal_type>file</internal_type>
						<allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>
						<max_size>1000</max_size>
						<uploadfolder>uploads/tx_templavoila</uploadfolder>
						<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
						<size>1</size>
						<maxitems>1</maxitems>
						<minitems>0</minitems>
					</config>
				</TCEforms>
			</image>

I know that i can get value of fe_user like this:

10 = TEXT
10.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|cid

But i cant figure out how to put it all together. Maybe it also has to do
with <uploadfolder>uploads/tx_templavoila</uploadfolder> ? I guess that also
has to be dynamic? Maybe its actually here the problem is. The reason why
the image is not generated is because its not there at all?

/Sune

>>> JoH asenau<info at cybercraft.de> 02-03-2011 15:44 >>>
> 10.file.import = uploads/
> 10.file.import.current = 1
> 10.file.import.listNum = 0
> 10.file.import.stdWrap.wrap = |tx_templavoila/

> Just to test if it would then use "uploads/tx_templavoila/ as upload
path.
> But i does not work.

this would result in a path like

uploads/currentfilenametx_templavoila/

it should be

10.file.import.stdWrap.wrap = tx_templavoila/|

cheers

Joey