[TYPO3-english] Date2cal and powermail translation

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Wed Mar 2 16:07:45 CET 2011

Hi Enrique

Is your TYPO3 frontend language set (I'm asking this because I've seen a
lot of users that don't use more than one language don't set it).

Did you try setting the language by typoscript?

<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/date2cal/7.3.1/view/1/16/>

Best regards,

Lorenz