[TYPO3-english] change the source of an extension field

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Mar 2 11:23:12 CET 2011

Hi,

I have built an image menu with the extension rt_pageteaser and now I would want to change this extension to another, reea_teasermenu. (because the rt_pageteaser doesn't appreciate deleted languages, it shows lang records even they are hidden or deleted)

Both plugins render a menu with page title, image (defined in page properties) and teaser (abstract/description).

For image part the rt_pageteaser uses the common Resources/Files field. Now the ReeaTeasermenu uses its own field for this purpose.

Is it possible - in principle - with typoscript to change reea_teasermenu use also the Resources/Files field? Of course if it is possible and you have a clue/hint/knowledge of how to do it, I would very much appreciate your help or push to right direction on this :)

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*