[TYPO3-english] multi domain site, domain records are ignored

Alexander Dorn debao84 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:30:10 CET 2011

Hi,

I got the issues on a multi domain single tree page (Typo3 4.4.6).

My page structure looks like this:

GLOBE
	- root 1 domain1.tld
		-some pages
	- root 2 domain2.tld
		-some pages
	- root 3 domain3.tld
		-some pages

All domains point to the same document root.
On all root pages I created two domain records (www.domain.tld, domain.tld). The record without www redirects(301) to the other one.
I also set the baseurl with TS so everything should be correctly set up.

The first page domain1.tld works fine.

When I try to access www.domain2.tld or domain.tld typo3 returns the contents of domain1.tld. The redirects are also ignored.

But when I call www.domain2.tld/index.php?id=15 which belongs to the second tree I get the correct site.

When using cooluri all urls are created correctly BUT I still can't access the site by calling domain2.tld. When I append any existing url segment I get the correct site.

Typo3 completely ignores the domain records.

I have no clue where to search for the problem (server configuration, typo3 settings?)

Maybe one of you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Alexander